Monday, March 9, 2009

My season has begun!

Training for the Kinetic Half Ironman officially began tonight on the track where I dropped a 67 second quarter. I'm so pleased to see how all the hard work that I've poured into my running this off season is really paying off. I've been waiting for a while now for this season to get started and can't wait to get back into racing. Yes, I'm still behind on updating my logs and schedule on the side columns but I'll get better now that I'm on my schedule.

The family is doing well, kinda. Ansley has had the flu twice now. Most currently, this past weekend. Nikki and Logan both got a bug earlier. I'm the only one that hasn't been sick this season. Juice Plus and a flu shot are putting up a nice shield.

Just a week ago, we had nearly 12 inches of snow and today was 80. Crazy Richmond weather. I just can't wait for the warm weather to stay. It's supposed to drop back into the 50's later this week.

I'll post some pics in the next couple of days.

0 Comments: