Friday, September 7, 2007

Getting Ready

Just a quick post before my race, while I'm getting my gear ready. No last minute ebay'ing like last year! Went ahead and rented the wet suit, just in case, so I'll be going to the pool this morning for a couple laps in it. The official race report from Odyssey and Lake Anna State Park states that the water temps will be between 75-82, so there's a 50-50 chance. I'll find out when I check in this afternoon. At least there's no chance for rain and those that know me, know that I love the heat - Lake Anna Weather

Good Luck to Kevin, who is racing with his team in the Blue Ridge Relay this weekend! It's a tough 208 mile relay race divided into segments. But they run all night! They'll start this afternoon and finish up tomorrow. One of his segments is between 2 & 3am!

Also Good Luck to all those racing IM Moo this Sunday!

I'll try and post my race report this weekend when I get back.

GO HOKIES!

Wish me luck!

0 Comments: