Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Huge Coaching News!

I actually have a coach! I've always tried to comprise my workouts and train for races by myself, however, I decided that I would need some coaching if I wanted to do well in Lake Placid this July.

I'll be working with Ironman Champ
Karen Holloway. Her resume speaks for itself with a win at Ironman Canada in 2005 and several top 5 Ironman finishes. She is very familiar with the Lake Placid race, as it's one of her favorites. Being located here in Richmond, and a member of the Richmond Triathlon Club, she'll be a big help for me.

I believe Karen's Ironman experience, especially her experience on the Lake Placid course, will truly benefit me! I'm really excited about this opportunity!

2 Comments:

Jonah Holland said...

Glad you found Karen Holloway -- She has such an outstanding reputation. Can't wait to read about your experiences.

Anonymous said...

There is a great article about Karen in Sunday's Times Dispatch. I hope she helps out!