Monday, April 7, 2008

A soccer star!

On a wet and rainy Saturday morning, Logan scores 3 goals in his very first soccer game! He looked like a natural out there and was super excited. His assistant coach, that's me, was very proud of him.

ITBS update - My MRI on Friday evening was pretty uneventful. Just a 30 minute nap. I'll find out the full results on Thursday, when I have my follow-up with Dr. Stadler. I was able to get a 20 minute run in today with very minimal pain. More discomfort than actual pain like last week! I think I've found the sweet spot for the ITB strap that I've been wearing. Meaning, the spot that prevents the IT band from rubbing my knee. I'm pretty stoked about that, but will remain calm and controlled. Not going to rush this and risk a setback.

1 Comment:

Mama said...

Congrats on the hat-trick Logan!!