Monday, October 13, 2008

I love speed!

Great track workout tonight. Dropped 5 seconds off my quarter mile time! 68 seconds for a quarter mile! I'm liking going fast and pushing myself way over the edge of discomfort.

On another note, our poor Allie scratched herself pretty bad this past weekend and now has a nice collar. It's funny and sad to see her run into everything with this thing on. She'll have to wear it about a week until her face heals. Doc said she either got bit by something or just scratched too much causing a "hot spot" that just irritated her, causing her to scratch more.


4 Comments:

Mal said...

Poor dog! I remember when Brandon did this and he had to wear his collar around the 7th floor. Oh Chuff!

Fave said...

i thought I saw you last night, but really it was jsut a blur around the track - that must have been you :)
Poor puppy. my little princess has one this summer - you can't help but laugh even though it makes you sad for them! hope she feels better soon!

Anonymous said...

Poor Allie, she looks so sad!!What do the kids say about her collar??You mentioned that Nikki had a 5k this past Saturday, but never said how she did!!!

TriGirl Kate O said...

That poor dog. My husband wrote "SPACE GEORGE" on the inside of the cone when our cat had to wear one...