Monday, January 12, 2009

Busy Day...

Boy, I had a busy day today. I believe that the full moon makes servers go crazy, as we had way more requests and were very busy today. At lunch, I had a magazine cover shoot! I'm very proud to be on the cover, representing the Richmond Tri Club, for Richmond Guide. It's the local feature guide to Virginia Living. I'll be sure to send out the link to the cover when it's released. After work I headed to the track for a cold track workout. Did lots of plyometrics followed by 6 400s. Yeah, 6 400s in the cold! Reminder, I don't like the cold. I'm a 90-100 degree, 90-100% humidity weather person. On another note, Kevin sent me a text message rubbing in the fact that he was driving in 85 degree weather listening to Bob Marley! Thanks Kev!

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Very proud Mom wants to know where to get the magazine so that I can send it to family and friends!!!Congratulations, no one deserves it more than you do for your hard work!!!Love, Mom