Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Time moving too fast...

It's been two weeks since my last post. Can't believe January is almost gone. Ansley, our little girl, is going to be 4 on Sunday. Crazy!

Work is keeping me very busy, so the work day is going by fast. Sometimes too fast as I feel behind and drowning a few times a week. Nothing I can't handle, I like the challenge.

Training has been kicking up a notch. I'll start posting my weekly workouts when I get a little more time to play with the tables. I ran the Frostbite 15K this past Sunday and finished in 1:05:02. That's 9.32 miles in 6:58 minute per mile pace! I'm so stoked about that. Didn't have any real goals, just wanted to run a smooth fast race and be consistent. I'm actually learning some good pacing from Coach K! Monday night track workouts are going really well. I don't like the cold, but I can't miss track work! Swim practice is going very well, even learning how to swim butterfly! Currently feels like a drowning attempt at breast stroke! ; )

Richmond put up the snow forcefield today and we got lots of ice and rain as usual. Just yukky stuff. I'm so ready for Summer weather it's not funny. Bring on the heat and humidity!

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

YYYYEEEEOOOOOOoooooo... this is your cousin mike, man.. Bonnie called me up and told me about the Ironman and whatnot... not too bad, cuz.
Well, wanted to say hello, hope all's well. I'm trying to make it out for brandons wedding hopefully we can get together then...
Take 'er easy, and bless, man

Fave said...

pop n flop