Monday, September 1, 2008

Kindergarten

I can't even believe that Logan starts Kindergarten tomorrow. I'm completely heartbroken, in a good way. My little guy is growing up way too fast. Tonight, we helped him pack his own lunch in his very own lunch bag. Tomorrow, he'll get on the bus for the very first time. He's lucky in that he gets to start in a brand new school, but I'm sad for him in that all his friends from Bell Creek will be attending other schools. He won't know anyone in his class, but I'm sure he'll make lots of new friends. I don't know how Nikki and I will be tomorrow morning. I can tell she's stressed and I've almost cried twice now tonight. Who knows, it's sadness and happiness all bundled up.

1 Comment:

TriGirl 40 said...

What a special and sentimental day! Hope Logan had a wonderful first day of school!