Monday, October 1, 2007

Feeling great!

I'm feeling really great this week. My back is feeling much better today and those nasty jelly fish stings are fading. I'll resume workouts tomorrow and hopefully be fine. I just need to make sure that I don't go too hard or too much this week, which will be tough for me, as I'm really itching to get back out.

We had a wonderful time in Blacksburg this past weekend at the Hokie football game. It was a beautiful clear day with temps in the 70s. Just a gorgeous day for football! The team looks to be getting better by the week, led by the Freshman QB Tyrod Taylor. We'll see how we stack up against Clemson this Saturday.

Check out this cool video that I took of the flyover by a B2 Stealth Bomber at Saturday's game, pretty sweet!




My gorgeous wife Nikki and the kids enjoying the game...

Me with 2 of the three loves of my life, Nikki being the 3rd, on the top of Afton Mountain...

And, I may be biased, but these are the two most beautiful children I know! Our Son Logan and Daughter Ansley...

3 Comments:

greyhound said...

Wow, you have a beautiful family.

Thanks for visiting my blog. My post was intended to lend a little humor to testing and prevention so we can all get past our reservations and do the right thing by ourselves and our families. Hopefully it did not seem flippant in light of your recent loss. It certainly was not meant that way.


I've added yours to my Google Reader subscription, and I'll be following you through to Lake Place next summer--especially since that's a race I'd like to do some day. Best of luck to you!

Dances with Corgis said...

You know, I'm not sure what it is, but are you and your family, by any chance, Virginia Tech fans? Just a shot in the dark, I'm not sure why I think that...

:P

your family is quite lovely btw!

Real Deal said...

Greyhound - No, that was an excellent lighthearted post regarding such a serious topic. I appreciate your candidness! : )

DWB - LOL, You could say that we bleed Maroon & Orange. : )