Monday, June 23, 2008

4 Weeks!

Great track workout tonight with Karen. Feeling really fast out there. Hit my last 400 (quarter mile) in 1:22! That was after 3 1200's and 2 400's. Feeling really good overall. Just keeping an eye on both IT bands as the right one was acting up towards the very end of the 2 hour run this past Sunday. I think it was just saying "Hey, I'm still here" as I've been paying so much attention to the left. Massage therapy is helping A LOT! My Masseuse told me today that if she didn't know me, she would have had no idea that I'm training for an Ironman. My legs are just recovering really well. Gotta be the Juice! It is really helping out with muscle damage and repairing that damage quickly. Getting a little scientific, it reduces the markers of oxidative stress and flushes out the free radicals that cause muscle soreness and damage. Endurox, post workouts, is also helping the recovery process.

Stay tuned...

2 Comments:

Run Kurt Run said...

Seriously your coach is fat.

Real Deal said...

LOL, I forwarded that to Karen. She says she'll get you back! : )