Saturday, July 12, 2008

#365

There it is. I'm #365. Pretty cool, as I signed up for Lake Placid nearly 365 days ago! My good friends and training buddies, John and Ed, are #1772 and #939, respectively. Keep an eye on them as well. We've been through a lot together since April and I have much respect for those two guys. It's truly been a pleasure to have such great company throughout this journey.

Check out my trusty steed, just after her pre-race wash. I'm loving the fresh, VERY overdue, handlebar tape. That white is HOT!




I hope you noticed the new pic on the left. I know, it's AWESOME! Well, here's the full image courtesy of Stephen Lackey. A great buddy of mine who is an exceptional photographer and videographer. This was taken as I was flying downhill at the I Love the Tavern Tri a few weeks ago.

0 Comments: