Saturday, July 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Nikki

Today is Nikki's birthday. I just want to take a few minutes to express my love and appreciation to her for all she's done and put up with the last 5 months, while I was gone almost every night and every weekend.

Nikki, you have been more help to me than you realize and I could have never been as prepared as I am right now, without you. You are a wonderful Mother and I continue to be "amazed by you." You will be with me all day tomorrow, even if I can't physically see you. I love you with all my heart and I appreciate all the sacrifices you have made for me to become an Ironman. It hasn't always been pretty, but we made it through. Even though we can't do much today, we will have a great time over the next week.

I love you with all my heart.

0 Comments: