Sunday, July 20, 2008

Still Smiling!

Bryan finished the half marathon point at about 6:05pm at 10:17/mile pace - I say that is amazing as it was raining even harder than I have seen all day when we saw him at the turnaround - based on how the course is set up we got to see him twice before the 1/2 point so that was fun!

He handed over his sunglasses to us as he didn't think he would need them anymore - I have to agree!

Well the next time I post something hopefully it will be to say that Bryan is an IRONMAN! Looks like if he stays on pace should be done around 8:20pmish!

7 Comments:

Brandon said...

You GO Bryan!

Anonymous said...

Incredible Bryan! I can't believe the conditions you had to run your first Ironman in. You've inspired me - great job!

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you!!!I knew you could do it!!I am watching till the end. Great Job!!Graga is watching as well and very proud.Love you Mom

Anonymous said...

I will say it again and again.. you were a winner BEFORE the race.. today you just competed.. GREAT JOB! Been online all day TG

Brandon said...

Just saw you come across the finish. Very AWESOME! Congrats....you're an IRONMAN. And under 14hrs.

Anonymous said...

IRON MAN 13:57:23 ... CONGRATULATIONS!!! 9:09 PM TG

Anonymous said...

You've always been a winner and today you've earned your title "Ironman". Saw you cross the finishing line,and so did Graga. You can do whatever you set your mind on doing!!!!LOVE YOU!!! Mom